Testing products every step of the way to prevent last-minute delays.
We understand that the process of combining designs and material from various sources into a working end product is complex. Having that end product meet specific certification standards is even more complicated. Our pre-certification procedures ensure that we can extensively test and perfect your product at all stages of development, catching and fixing potential problems early in the process. With our ability to certify products to rigorous industry standards, you don't have to worry about being left with a product that needs extensive redesign before it is marketable. Your product will be market ready.
High-Tech Equipment for Rigorous Testing
As a Videon Testing & Certification customer, your product would be extensively tested in our labs. Our certification equipment includes:
- EMI anechoic chamber
- Environmental testing chamber
- HALT/HASS chamber
- ESD simulator
- Power interrupt/surge apparatus
- Acoustic SPL monitoring apparatus
Most importantly, your product will be tested by groups of engineers with years of experience. Their expertise can help you every step of the way as you evaluate and troubleshoot possible certification difficulties.
Testing to a Range of Industry Standards
Our testing extends to a range of industries and applicable standards:
- Consumer certification standards including HDMI ATC, Dolby, DTS, THX, Macrovision, DVD FLLC, BD FLLA, BD+, Z-Wave, Cinavia, DLNA, FCC, CE, VCCI, ISO and UL
- Consumer certification interfaces including HDMI 1.4, HD-SDI, VGA, Component video, Composite video, S/PDIF audio, PCI Express, SATA, Gbit Ethernet, USB 2.0/3.0
- Avionics standards including RTCA DO-160 (FAA), Boeing D6-36440 and Airbus ADB0100
- Military standards including MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD-810
- Automotive standards including ee-Mark 204/104/EC, SAE J1113, DaimlerChrysler DC1061, Ford ES-XW7T-1A278 and GM GMW3097
- Electrical qualifications including electromagnetic interference/susceptibility, electrostatic discharge, lightning, magnetic effects and power interrupt/surge
- Environmental qualifications including temperature, humidity, altitude, vibration and HALT/HASS
- Safety certifications including insulation resistance, flammability, toxicity, shock and crash
- Human factors testing including acoustic sound pressure level, abuse load and liquid tolerance